SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD PT.2
You guys keep surprising me everyday, I would have never thought you'd keep surprising me and support my work everyday. Once again I’ve been nominated for theSunshine Blogger Awards and I cannot be more thankful. This award is given for people who are recognised for positivity and creativity in the blogger community and I’m so thankful for the support I’m continuously given, and it only inspires me to do more and better things.
I’ve been nominated by the lovely Angela author of the blog Oh Happy Davis.
So are you guys ready for my entry?
But first things first, what are the rules to The Sunshine Blogger Awards?
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you, and include a link back to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
3. Nominate 11 new blogs for the Sunshine Blogger Award, and write them 11 new questions
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
My Questions from Angela and Steven answered:
1. Name a fictional place would you most like to go?
2. What are you looking forward to in the coming months?
My trip to Marrakech. There’s so much content I want to create while I’m there.
3. Name something you will NEVER do again?
Be last-minute to a flight.
4. What gets you fired up?
5. Name the most memorable gift you’ve received?
Frida Kahlo's postcard from Mexico, my boyfriend spent 6 months in Mexico and took a lot of things back for me that was the most memorable because I mentioned my love for Frida Kahlo only once.
6. If you had a personal flag, what would be on it?
It would most likely look like my page banner.
7. What lie do you tell most often?
That I’m on a diet.
8. Which celebrity do you think is the most down to earth?
Selena Gomez, the way she deals with her mental disorders is always so inspiring for me, as I suffer of mental disorders myself.
9. What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
People telling me that Venice is such a romantic city and blah, blah, blah.
10. You can make a 20 second phone call to yourself at any point in your life; present or future. What time in your life would you call and what would you say?
I would call myself to discover if I will be marrying a man or a woman.
11. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Read all the unread books I have on my bookshelves.
HERE’S THE QUESTIONS FOR YOU DOLLS.
What’s your favourite book?
Mountain of sea side?
Makeup all over or bare skin? Why?
Where would you like your next step in you blogging career be?
Do you still love Instagram or the the algorithm has put you off?
What would your suggestions be for your younger self? What do you wish you would have known?
Do you prefer Easter or Christmas?
What’s your favourite type of food?
Radio or Television?
What’s your favourite artist/Painter?
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
HERE ARE THE DOLLS I’M NOMINATING.
Rebecca Rose from Rebecca Rose Blog
Saffron from Saffy Dixon
Beth from Beth Sandland
Sophie Third Eye Traveller
Charlotte from Upon My Desk
Tiffany from Tiffany Turkette
Han from It's Actually Han
Anna from Anna Sheperd Blog
Beth from Blonde Beauty Blogger
Katie Louise from Katie Louise Rush
Molly from The Book Of Years
Once you are done please tag me ON Twitter I’d really like to see your answers.
Take care of you babe.